Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2020, 10:16:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Last 10 Shouts:
January 25, 2020, 05:42:03 PM
We are on Facebook
July 29, 2019, 02:49:54 AM
Is the club dead?  My bikes been down a long time and now with the fever again I find this place a ghost town
March 26, 2019, 06:44:08 PM
Yeah I'm here dude
June 25, 2017, 05:41:28 AM
Anyone in here?
April 09, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Anyone know a good attorney for speeding tickets who can work in Illinois?  
April 01, 2017, 11:18:48 AM
he has told me he is going to COTA
April 01, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
I have Info on Toasty
March 13, 2017, 03:23:36 AM
All this snow can eat shit, I wanna ride.
January 30, 2017, 07:59:36 AM
Looking Better Spring Clean
January 27, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Taking out the trash I see
Members
Total Members: 704
Latest: will race for coffee
Stats
Total Posts: 39066
Total Topics: 2531
Online Today: 24
Online Ever: 183
(June 15, 2008, 08:31:09 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24
Print
Author Topic: The Official MotoGP @ Indy Thread September 12 - 14, 2008  (Read 89490 times)
Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 09:28:09 AM »

Hi Mario,
 I have your group at the Drury Inn, just down the street from the DOC  Central hotel. We have 4 hotels now and I'm looking for a 5th if you can believe that.  The Drury Inn is $144 for a double, we have 50 rooms there. The price includes a hot breakfast buffet, internet, a nightly reception including drinks, and an hour of free long distance. It's a nicer hotel than the DOC central with better amenities actually.  The number to call is 800-325-0720, the rooms are under group name Project Mugello.  It's a 2 night minimum and they charge the card one night non-refundable 45 days prior to event (but you can give the room to another person, they just won't refund the money). All they have is a name list, each person has to tell them what room they need and what days. Also tell them if they have questions about the details please make sure they ask the hotel. I don't want to be involved in ruining anybody's vacation over a misunderstanding and with this many people and hotels involved it could happen easily.
By the way, the speedway is now holding 3000 tickets for us and there is a ton of stuff in the planning, literally more every day. Give me a call when you have time and I'll fill you in. You should be able to call them and book the room by Wed of next week. I'll send you an email when I have the room list turned in to the hotel because they need to be secured asap, this hotel is only giving me a few days to lock them down on credit cards.
Vicki

2007 Red S4Rs 2008 Great Lakes Ducati Rally & Track Fest People's Choice Award Winner. 2014 Monster Challenge 3rd Place
2005 S2R Dark  2007 Ducati Day Daytona People's Choice Award Winner (sold)

"Must win track day".  Uncle Mofo Racing

HoosierMonster
Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »

Well being that I live in Noblesville (next carmel where your hotels are at) and work for Speedway Fire Dept. I will definatly be around for partying and whatever else needs to be done.

Looking forward to it
Desmocrat
Hooligan

Paul Smart 1000LE

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »

Mario, I've already booked at the Country Inn for the weekend (I ended up on two lists and booked room with first available.  I should be taken off our list so as not to confuse Vicki and to open up another slot for you guys.  Sorry about the mix up.  I think we are all in the general vicinity anyway and I'm sure we will be partying at the same places, so no problem.

The artist formally known as PREM
Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 07:07:51 AM »

OK Stephen no problem.

2007 Red S4Rs 2008 Great Lakes Ducati Rally & Track Fest People's Choice Award Winner. 2014 Monster Challenge 3rd Place

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

Here is the information forthe rooms being held for your group for Ducati / Project Mugello at the Drury Inn Indianapolis.   To make reservations, please click on the link below. https://reservations.druryhotels.com/GroupReservationConfirmation.aspx?GroupNo=2021016   

The hotel offers great amenities, such as: ·        FREE!  HOT! QUIKSTART ® Breakfast- Enjoy scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, Belgian waffles & more!·        FREE!  Evening Beverages and Snacks now served daily from 5:30-7:00pm ·        FREE!  High-Speed Internet Access in Every Room·        FREE!  NEW!  Free Long Distance - One Hour Every Room, Every Night! 
Please make your reservations by Friday, November 2nd  2007 to receive our group rate.  Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.  I have attached the names on the list for this hotel. If your name is not on this list you are at a different hotel. Please do not have members book using this link if they are not on this list or some people will not have get rooms.
 Regards,
Vicki
Dale LumovicDRILL
Seth KaneDRILL
Michell BillsDRILL
Gregg GoldsteinDRILL
Mark KovalskiDRILL
Gray Smith DRILL
Alpay SengecDRILL
Mary BurzaDRILL
Bob StoneDRILL
Nathan KlebaDRILL
Frank FishDRILL
Alex SmithDRILL
Alan MacPhailDRILL
Steve RusnockDRILL
Lindell Devon Myers DRILL
Duane & Jess HillebrandDRILL
Ken ReidDRILL
Dani NalleyDRILL
David FaberDRILL
Brian WaldronDRILL
Dan McInerneyDRILL
Mario CavurroHoosier Hooligans
Troy SmithHoosier Hooligans
Troy GrahmHoosier Hooligans
Stephen BradleyHoosier Hooligans
Robert Soundry  Hoosier Hooligans
Al OglesbyHoosier Hooligans
Verner MoserHoosier Hooligans
Doug GehringHoosier Hooligans
Michael BanikiHoosier Hooligans
Mike Taylor Hoosier Hooligans
Edwin F. GierDucati.net
Charles E. TorngaDucati.net
Nicholas J. LevettDucati.net
Steve DonovanDucati.net
Jean Dubuc Ducatista
Richard Pelletier Ducatista
Tuan DoDucatista
Scott Minton                 Mid-America Ducati Owners Group
Dean CoxMid-America Ducati Owners Group
Barry HooferMid-America Ducati Owners Group
Shawn & Shannon DohertyMid-America Ducati Owners Group
Joe TrentmanMid-America Ducati Owners Group
Lloyd JacksonMid-America Ducati Owners Group
Joshua KingMusic City
Scott KozickiMusic City
Lance R. Hough  Penn DESMO
Lance R. Hough  Penn DESMO
David Haberman - Penn DESMO
David Haberman - Penn DESMO

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »

I just had a chat with Vicki about what's going on with the planing for moto gp 2008.
 I can't announce anything yet since some stuff are still in the air, but *hint* try to be down there starting the Thursday before the race if you can *hint*

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 04:10:17 PM »

I had to guess... I got close enough

Guys here the info to reserve your room again

Ducati / Project Mugello at the Drury Inn Indianapolis.   To make reservations, please click on the link below. https://reservations.druryhotels.com/GroupReservationConfirmation.aspx?GroupNo=2021016   
 You must be on the list. Capisci?

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 06:02:34 PM »

Guys here the info to reserve your room again

Ducati / Project Mugello at the Drury Inn Indianapolis.   To make reservations, please click on the link below. https://reservations.druryhotels.com/GroupReservationConfirmation.aspx?GroupNo=2021016  
 You must be on the list. Capisci?

Desmocrat
Hooligan

Paul Smart 1000LE

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 07:55:42 AM »

Anyone hear anything about ticket sales?  I know there was some talk about 3,000 tickets set aside for Ducati owners.  I got an email today from IMS announcing the presale of tickets and wondered if this means that DNA is going to offer tickets to us soon.

The artist formally known as PREM
Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 07:59:16 AM »

As far as I know now there are 3000 tickets set aside for the DOC/Mugello project. Will we be able to get our tickets once they decide for sure where they are going to seat us.
 (Off the record not official yet, but sounds like we are going to have a special bleacher section in a very good location on the track).   

crazyducdude
Just sayin
Staff

Carbon Reaper

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »

OK I know that Ducati has us hooked up for the motogp weekend, but my question is what are they hooking us up with?Huh?

Like do we need to buy our own tickets???  or will they be provided??? if they are provided who gets them and how many do we get???  this might be a good thing to know that way if we don't get enough for everyone, then maybe we could throw a pool together and and everyone chip in for the tickets that way it is fair for everyone.....

We need to get this addressed pretty quickly as the really good tickets are already sold out and the others are going fast from what I have heard..........

"I HAVE COME FOR YOUR CARBON, YOU TYPE-RIDERS!!!"

O.A.U. for life

Stable:
2003 Ducati 999 (track) Silver/black---SOLD
2007 Ducati 1098MotoSeKtual RED or CARBON Traded for\/
2014 Ducati 1199S StealthFighter Dark

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 11:03:55 AM »

As I said before:
There are 26 DOC clubs involved in the project Mugello. We are on the front line with Drill and Ducsunlimited.
Freebies as far as I know we are getting NONE.  Rumors I heard Ducati Island pass, from CarrMoto and Maybe I repeat MAYBE a t-shirt.
But with all the duties within the Ducati Island and around IMS (parking/gear check/hospitality) as well, if you are involved you might not even be able to watch the race.
 Now tickets I was assured by Vicki that there are 3000 tickets reserved for the project Mugello. Again 26 Clubs involved that means a lot of people. ( Yes as now we have to pay  for the grandstand ticket).
 The Grand stands are not been announced yet but rumor is they will be located on B11 with a great view of the turns.
(I honestly don't know where B11 is, if you do point it out).
 If any of you does not want to be part of the project Mugello, please say so, order your tickets and have fun at the race.
As now I have no further information. I know Vicki is been back and forth from Italy, (Champions Party) working on the hotels and planning stuff with DNA.
 She told me not to confirm anything yet as things are still being discussed with IMS Ducati SPA and DNA.

This is the last email concerning Moto GP 2008 that I received from Vicki.

Hi Mario,
 I'm back from Italy now and sent DNA a note to see if the grandstands were ready to announce yet. They said no but soon so I am on it but don't have anything to announce yet. As for the club duties, once we are ready to announce we'll have that chatroom with the club presidents, make a list of who is responsible for what areas and staff down from there. We will have things outside of Ducati Island to help with, as well as on the Island as well but it's too soon to move on the organization of it all because the big pieces are still not fully in place. First priority this week is to check with the hotels and see how the rooming lists look, re-offer whatever rooms aren't locked down and try and fill the overflow list of names I still have. That and the grandstands need to be locked down and then we can move to phase two which is organizing from there. We have 26 clubs on board, I will get with you, DRILL, Ducs Unlimited (the first clubs to get on-board with this) and offer you guys the first level of management if you want it since you guys are geographically closest and in theory, first on the ground for the event itself.
Regards,
Vicki 

« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:07:13 AM by Grifo » Logged

BryanS
Co-Founder, Staff &
Webmaster

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »

But with all the duties within the Ducati Island and around IMS (parking/gear check/hospitality) as well, if you are involved you might not even be able to watch the race.

Does this mean that the club isn't going to be supporting the event so that we can watch the race?  I'd rather be there and not see all of the race so that we can help promote our club.  Besides, we get to benefit from the support other clubs give when we go to races in their area.... we should do our part when the race comes to our town...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:54:35 AM by BryanS » Logged

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

It means that some of the people involved will probably be stuck doing something during the race... 
We have first choice on what we'll do.  So I think spelling Ducati on the grandstands and the Hospitality tent sould be our duties  

Uncle Mofo
President

Must Win Track Day!

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »

Does this mean that the club isn't going to be supporting the event so that we can watch the race?  I'd rather be there and not see all of the race so that we can help promote our club.  Besides, we get to benefit from the support other clubs give when we go to races in their area.... we should do our part when the race comes to our town...

Thanks for editing, you came across as just being sarcastic the first time.
 Bryan I feel just like you do, I want the club to roll up their sleeves and get involved.   I'm sure 75% of the rest of the club is on our same page.
 I'm just saying no one gives anything away for free, if we are getting some perks from DNA I'm sure they expect something back. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 12:18:25 PM by Grifo » Logged

sTD
Go Kart Track Day Winner Treasurer
Staff

so ride like a knob

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »

I'd rather be there and not see all of the race so that we can help promote our club.

BS, I'm sure there will be more than enough time left in the weekend to promote the club without any of us needing to miss part or all of the race, qualifying, and trophy presentation.  I'm not, and I sure won't be asking anyone else to.

Multi/Hyper Adventure Gear - www.strada-avventurosa.com

screaminss
Vice-President
Officer

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 02:56:17 PM »

I wont mind not watching the race live, if duty requires such. So long as we get our props.

2000 SS900
2007 SBK1098 sold to bluederp

I think MTV should consider using subtitles. Half the time, even I can't understand what the f*** I'm talking about."  -Ozzy Osbourne
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24
Print

Jump to: